If you work in projects, the business case for professional certification is easily described:
- Certification increases the value of employees for the organization, and it does that on a massive scale.
- A certification opens doors that are locked for others.
- Certification is the form of professional education that is most directly linked with the current work.
- Certified project managers are members of a "club" of project managers, who apply the same practices and terminology.
- In customer projects: Certified project managers help winning the profitable business.
We actively attend students beyond the professional training during exam application and preparation. We answer questions and help resolving problems that may turn up. We accompany and consult students until final exam success. Contact